Ready, Set, Shop!

Saturday 9 January 2021

It's been a while!  The holidays came and went and I took a little break from everything to make it through the rest of 2020 (I think we all understand the struggle there), but I'm back at it and ready to rock 2021!

The school year is still anything but normal, but I'm hoping to get my students back to school with me this week on a hybrid schedule.  We have been completely virtual since October and that was tough, but we are pushing through.  

Before I dive into all the fun things I plan to do when my students get back to school, I have some exciting news!  I've been wanting to expand a little and have added a new shop!  I am now a stylist for J. Elizabeth and they have some of the cutest items ever!  You can find everything from shirts to mugs to blankets.

The t-shirts are super cute and one of the first items to catch my eye!  There are shirts for everyone and some can even be customized.  I love all the shirts with the inspirational sayings, as well as all the shirts for different occupations.  This shirt is one of my favorites. 💛



In addition to all the awesome shirts, you can get other merchandise, which will make great gifts for yourself or someone else!  I love all the drinkware, especially the coffee mugs since I'm a new coffee drinker!  The home decor section also has some cute stuff like pillow covers, door mats, and wall canvases. Here are some of the cute cups you can get--perfect for Valentine's Day!

You can also get these cute personalized items with your family, best friends, or pets.  You can find everything from pillows to shirts to canvases to drinkware.  They make perfect gifts or an excellent addition to your home.  I love the customization options for these!

Cute items are already available for Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day, so be sure to head on over and get your order in!  You get FREE SHIPPING on any order over $99 and you can get 10% off any items in the "January Release" category with the code JANUARY21.  And here is my most favorite part--you can use Sezzle to pay!  When you checkout with Sezzle, you get to make 4 interest-free payments, so you only have to pay 25% at the time of purchase!  It doesn't get much better than that, so head on over to the shop and check it out!



No comments