A Little Taste of Coffee

Friday 20 November 2020

Well, I have a confession to make.....I'm not a coffee drinker. 🙈 I know, I know.  How can I be a teacher and not drink coffee, right?! HAHA In all seriousness, I just never found anything I liked, but I was ready for some morning caffeine in my life.  So, some of my Teacher Besties and I had a coffee tasting party!

I asked all of the friends who were coming to bring some of their favorite coffee flavors and creamer to set me up for some real taste testing.  My friend Andrea keeps a Keurig in her classroom (plus she has a couch!), so we gathered for some morning drinks and so they could help me out with all this new coffee stuff.  She even let me use her cute cat mug! 🐱


I was amazed at all the flavors you can get in coffee and creamer!  They had a great variety, so it was an awesome way for me to try the coffee black, or add some flavored creamers to sweeten things up a little.

After all the taste testing, I was shocked at the verdict!  I LIKE COFFEE!  I never thought I'd actually find a coffee I liked, but I did.  My choice of drink this morning was Starbucks Toffeenut with a little French Vanilla creamer. 


I think this was a great starting point as I venture into the world of coffee.  There are so many other products and flavors out there, and I'm excited to try it all!  This post may seem silly to some, but in the middle of Pandemic Teaching, I'm thrilled to find these happy moments with my Teacher Besties.





No comments